Ceremonies of the Heart – Secrets to a Successful Marriage Workshop
Learn to create a healthy, happy and successful marriage!
A successful marriage and life time of happiness…can be just a few simple tools away…Come and join us in a fun atmosphere and experience growth, joyfulness and love!!
Come and join us for this monthly group. Whether you are engaged, newlyweds or even a seasoned married couple, this group can help you cultivate and nurture your relationship. This group will give you the tools and awareness to allow each of you to grow as individuals and to grow together as a solid team.
This Workshop is beneficial to any couple; engaged or married. It will provide you with tools to have a wonderful and long-lasting relationship.
- Communication and with healthy boundaries
- Keeping the spark of new love and romance alive
- Tools to recognize your patterns and utilize the ones that work
- Increase intimacy, closeness and connection
- Simple ways that you can stay connection and keep the closeness of your marriage everyday
- Create a contract for your marriage that works for a lifetime
- Maintain a healthy and supportive relationship with within the expanding family
- Developing mutual interests together and accepting, respecting and encouraging each others personal time
- Managing stress during the wedding planning process
- The time to cultivate your marriage is now when love is new and you are open to creating a model that you will share for a lifetime.
A successful marriage is a thrilling and joyful ride, together experiencing all of life. The Secret to a successful marriage workshop can teach you how to flow through life together with joy, love, fun and peace.
Schedule and Cost
Sunday from 10am – 2pm
Please call for upcoming sessions
Cost of this workshop is $95 per couple
(Private couples’ counseling also available)
Hey everyone congrats on getting engaged, being a bride, a newlywed or being in marital bliss……
I wanted to let you all know that there are workshops out there to workout the kinks whether your just entering marriage, already newlyweds or have been married for a few years. We could use someone to help us work out the kinks…that person is Rev. Debra Viola of Ceremonies from the Heart. Not only is Rev. Deb a wonderful amazing officiant on your biggest, most important best day ever, she can also assist in guiding you to your new life together or reworking your old life…….she married my hubby and I, 3 yrs. ago and thanks to her marriage workshops we have come a long way in communicating and understanding each other. Rev. Deb provides a safe comfortable environment. When hubby and I embarked in the marriage workshop we are married 3yrs., one couple is newly married, and another is about to tie the knot in June. We were all so glad to know that every couple has things to work through and that we were not alone. We have all benefited greatly from Rev. Debs workshop and each other. It is great to be in a community and share and know others might have the same obstacles as you. She can be reached at DAVIOLA11 (at) aol (dot) com – get a consult and see for yourself.
Karen – Oct. bride 2005
Back to Workshops